★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbchicken breast
1/3 ccream cheese
3 cshredded chedder cheese
8fajita sized tortillas
How to Make Maribeth's Yummy Enchiladas
- Cook chicken (I usually boil it) then chop finely with chopper or shred with forks
- Preheat oven to 350
- Finely cut onion and sauté in pan for about 6 minutes or until transparent
- Add chicken, cream cheese, salsa, cumin and one cup of shredded cheddar.
- Mix and heat on stove until all is melted and blended.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of mixture into each tortilla and line in a 9x13 backing pan.
- Cover with more salsa if desired and the remaining cheddar cheese, cover with foil and back for about 15 minutes.