Maple-Mustard-Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
You can purchase the seasoning here:
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cmaple syrup
2 Tbspstone ground mustard
1/2 cplain panko bread crumbs
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
2 Tbspspice house gateway to the north maple-garlic seasoning
1/4 cbourbon (to taste, actually)
How to Make Maple-Mustard-Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/2-inch thick.
- In shallow dish, mix together maple syrup and mustard. In another shallow dish, mix together panko and pecans. Dip chicken into syrup mixture, then into panko. Place on baking sheet. Spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (165°F) and coating is golden brown.
- Pour remaining syrup & mustard into a small saucepan. Add another 1/4 cup of syrup and 1 teaspoon of mustard, to start. Add a teaspoon of Maple-Garlic Seasoning and 1/8 cup of the bourbon. Bring to a boil, stirring. Adjust for taste, adding more maple, mustard or seasoning.
- Once sauce has boiled for at least 2 minutes, and is starting to reduce, remove from heat. Use as dipping sauce for chicken.