- 2 c
- pineapple juice
- 1 c
- mango juice
- 3/4 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- ginger (to taste)
- 2 lb
- chicken, cut into small chunks
- 1 c
- flour, seasoned to your taste. i use sea salt only.
- water, to add to flour to make batter to deep fry your chicken. you will also mix some of this water with your corn starch to thicken your sauce.
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 can(s)
- 4 can(s)
- water for rice
How to Make Mango-Pinapple Chicken w/Rice
- 1In a sause pan combine juices and ginger and bring to a boil. Add cornstarch and water mixture to thicken to your desire. I make mine extra thick so that it will stick to the chicken once cooked. I also put a 1/2 tsp of lime juice, this is optional.
Start your rice and let finish while your cooking your chicken.
- 2Take chicken chunks and dip them in the batter. If you like a really fluffy breading you can add some baking soda to your batter mixture, about a 1/2 tsp is all you need. Deep fry till golden brown. Keep warm in an oven.
- 3Once all the chicken is cooked pour your sauce over your chicken and serve over rice.