Mandarin and Ginger Chicken
- chicken for frying....as much as you need to feed
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- grated ginger (use dried ginger if that is all you have)
- 1 small
- container of mandarin oranges
- 12 oz
- mandarin ginger salad dressing.(store brand)
- 1/2 medium
- to large bell pepper sliced.
How to Make Mandarin and Ginger Chicken
- 1Place chicken in skillet with hot oil or bacon fat. Brown chicken on all sides make sure it is crispy.
- 2lower heat to medium or medium low add bell pepper ginger and orange slices.Stir in salad dressing.
- 3cook on med low uncovered till chicken is completely cooked 160 degrees
- 4serve with rice and crisp green beans