★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
4boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 colive oil
1/2 clemon juice
1 tspblack pepper
1/2 clite soy sauce
1 tspgarlic salt
How to Make Mama's Spicy Chicken
- Tightly pack in the chicken in a 9x9 in square baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Place on lower oven rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn oven off and cover with foil and let sit for 15 minutes.
- It's great with rice or noodles. Enjoy!