Mama's Lemon Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chickens, whole cut up
- 1 c
- lemon juice
- parsley, chopped
- 1 large
- onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
How to Make Mama's Lemon Chicken
- 1Place bread crumbs in large plastic bag, add 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 2Dip chicken pieces in lemon juice.
- 3Put chicken pieces (3 at a time) into bag with bread crumbs; close bag and turn to coat chicken pieces.
- 4When coated remove from bag and place in glass baking dish which has been coated with a thin coating of the olive oil; sprinkle chopped parsley and chopped onion on top of the coated chicken.
- 5Drizzle olive oil over the chicken pieces.
- 6Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for about one hour.
- 7Remove from oven and drizzle more lemon juice on top of chicken before serving.