Mama's Lemon Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chickens, whole cut up
1 clemon juice
1 largeonion, coarsely chopped
2 cbread crumbs, seasoned
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
1/2 colive oil
How to Make Mama's Lemon Chicken
- Place bread crumbs in large plastic bag, add 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- Dip chicken pieces in lemon juice.
- Put chicken pieces (3 at a time) into bag with bread crumbs; close bag and turn to coat chicken pieces.
- When coated remove from bag and place in glass baking dish which has been coated with a thin coating of the olive oil; sprinkle chopped parsley and chopped onion on top of the coated chicken.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for about one hour.
- Remove from oven and drizzle more lemon juice on top of chicken before serving.