Mama's Chicken with Mushrooms1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2garlic cloves, crushed
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1.25 lbporcini mushrooms, freshly julienned into 1/8" strips
1 cchicken broth
2.5 tspmint, freshly chopped
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cheavy cream, (optional)
How to Make Mama's Chicken with Mushrooms
- In a skillet over medium high heat, add oil and saute garlic two minutes; add chicken and saute five minutes on each side.
- Add julienned mushrooms, broth and fresh chopped mint.
- Cook, partially covered about 7 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in cheese; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Add cream and cook 2 minutes.