"Mall of America Bourbon Chicken"
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup apple juice (may substitute with orange juice, if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
How to Make "Mall of America Bourbon Chicken"
- 1Let's get started...heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- 3Add chicken and bring to a hard boil. Reduce heat and slowly simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- 4Serve over hot rice, DIG IN and ENJOY with my compliments!