Macaroni And Chicken Casserole
How to Make Macaroni And Chicken Casserole
- Cook and bone chicken.
- Place chicken in bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Pour uncooked macaroni over chicken.
- Pour milk over macaroni.
- Spread soup over mixture.
- Cut cream cheese into small pieces and lay over soup.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight or at least 8 to 10 hours.
- One hour before baking, take out of refrigerator and let set.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 50 minutes uncovered.
- Cover with onion rings and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more.