Macaroni And Chicken Casserole
How to Make Macaroni And Chicken Casserole
- 1Cook and bone chicken.
- 2Place chicken in bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 3Pour uncooked macaroni over chicken.
- 4Pour milk over macaroni.
- 5Spread soup over mixture.
- 6Cut cream cheese into small pieces and lay over soup.
- 7Cover and place in refrigerator overnight or at least 8 to 10 hours.
- 8One hour before baking, take out of refrigerator and let set.
- 9Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 50 minutes uncovered.
- 10Cover with onion rings and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more.