Lucky Lemon Chicken Pasta w/ garlic and capers
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- vegetable oil
- italian bread crumbs
- 1 box
- fettuccine pasta
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- parmesan cheese
- 2 dash(es)
- low sodium chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
How to Make Lucky Lemon Chicken Pasta w/ garlic and capers
- 1Rinse chicken thoroughly and dredge into Italian bread crumbs (no eggs needed). Cook on both sides until golden brown. Place the chicken on baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm.
- 2Add water to a large pot, add in vegetable oil and 2 dashes of salt. Place fettuccine pasta in the boiling water and cook until the pasta is to your liking.
- 3In the same pan you cooked the chicken in, leave a little bit of oil in the pan. Add in capers and let them cook for about a minute. Add in 1 cup of low sodium chicken stock and allow that to cook for two to three minutes. Add minced garlic and lemon juice and cook for two minutes.
- 4Once the sauce is done, cut the chicken breasts into strips (if you choose) and add them into the sauce. Add the chicken and sauce mixture into the pasta and toss gently. Add Parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!