★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (about 8 pieces)
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) cream of broccoli soup
- 1 c
- white button mushrooms, sliced chunky
- 1 c
- broccoli florets, cut small
- 1/2 c
- white wine
- 1/8 tsp
How to Make Low Fat Broccoli Chicken Freezer Meal
- 1In a foil freezer container, place chicken breasts with smooth side up.
- 2In a small bowl combine soup, broccoli, mushrooms, wine, pepper and a little paprika, stirring well.
- 3Pour sauce over top of chicken. Cover with foil and freeze. (The small amount of wine does not affect freezing). Store no longer than 1 month.
- 4To serve, thaw overnight in fridge. Bake in 350 oven in covered foil container (or top glass casserole dish with tin foil on top)for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear and broccoli is tender.