Low-carb Crockpot Creamy Caesar Mushroom Chicken
- 3 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into cubes
- 2 c
- fresh mushrooms
- 1- 8oz bottle
- creamy caesar salad dressing
- 4 oz
- neufchatel cheese
- 1- 10.75 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, fat-free
- 8 oz
- part skim mozzerella cheese
How to Make Low-carb Crockpot Creamy Caesar Mushroom Chicken
- 1Pour dressing into crock pot.
- 2Add chicken that has been cubed. Then add the mushrooms, stir to mix, cover and cook 4 1/2 hours. There will be a lot of liquid in the pot so if you like a thicker consistency, remove 1` cup of the liquid and save in case it thickens too much for you as you can stir it in with the cheese to thin it out.
- 3In a bowl mix the soup and softened Neufchatel cheese. Put in crockpot and gently stir to mix, ad Mozzarella cheese and cook another 1/2 hour until cheese is melted and hot.
- 4Serve over rice or noodles.