Louisiana Bobcat Chicken
How to Make Louisiana Bobcat Chicken
- 1Place each chicken breast between sheets of waxed paper and pound to 1-inch thickness.
- 2On each breast, lay baby spinach leaves and feta cheese.
- 3Roll each breast up jellyroll style (with spinach and cheese inside) and wrap with a strip of bacon, securing with toothpicks.
- 4Place on a medium-hot grill and brush with barbecue sauce. Grill for 8-10 minutes each side, brushing periodically with barbecue sauce - until internal temperature reaches 160 -170 degrees.
- 5Remove each roll-up from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Carefully remove toothpicks and slice each roll-up into pinwheeled medallions.