Loaded Potato Wedges
- 1 lb
- mild ground italian sausage
- 1 lb
- john soules foods chicken fajitas meat
- 24oz. bag tj farms select seasoned potato wedges
- 16oz bag taco and nacho shredded cheese
- bacon bits
- sour cream
How to Make Loaded Potato Wedges
- 1The bag of potato wedges is 24 0z but I only used about 3/4 of the bag. Put the potato wedges divided into two 13x9 inch glass pans. If using a dark colored pan you may have to spray it lightly with cooking spray first. bake as directed on bags instructions but only half the time (10 mins)
- 2While the potatoes are baking defrost your chicken fajita meat in the microwave completely and cook your italian sausage on the stove top til browned completely.
- 3Take out your potato wedges. Add chicken pieces broken up into bite size pieces to one pan add italian sausage to the other. cover each with 1/2 the bag of cheese and put back in the oven for 10 more mins.
- 4I added bacon bits to the chicken pan and offered sour cream to add to either dish for whoever wants it(as my hubby is lactose intollerant)(: enjoy!