LOADED BAKED POTATO CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 8-10 medium
- red potatoes cut in 1/2" cubes
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast cut into (1") cubes
- 2 c
- fiesta blend cheese
- 1 c
- crumbled bacon
- 1 c
- chopped green onions
How to Make LOADED BAKED POTATO CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees, spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking oil.In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat
- 2Carefully scoop the potatoes into the prepared baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/seasoning mixture as possible.
- 3Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside.
- 4While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the olive oil/seasoning, (may have to add a little more) oil and seasoning to coat the chicken. Stir to coat chicken. Once potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- 5Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
- 6In a bowl, mix together the cheese, bacon, and chopped green onions and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly