Loaded baked potato chicken casserole
- 1 bottle
- franks red hot buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 bag(s)
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 slice
- 6 slice
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 1/2 c
- green onion
How to Make Loaded baked potato chicken casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. mix together in large bowl; Olive oil, buffalo sauce, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 2dice up potatoes, coat in buffalo sauce. strain out of sauce, place in greased baking sheet. cook potatoes in oven for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Cook bacon while waiting for potatoes, chop into small pieces. Dice up green onions.
- 3dice up chicken breasts, marinade them in the rest of the buffalo sauce. Once potatoes are done, dump chicken with remaining sauce over them. cook for another 25 minutes.
- 4Once chicken is cooked; top with cheddar cheese, bacon pieces, and green onions. place back in over for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.