Lip-Smacking Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- 1 pkg
- chicken breast or thighs cooked and cubed
- 1 or 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- italian style bread crumbs
- 1 pkg
- california style frozen vegetable medley
- 4 c
- cheddar cheese
- 1 large
- container of fresh fried onions
How to Make Lip-Smacking Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- 1Mix cans of soup, veggies, chicken cubes, bread crumbs (eyeball it, this is not only for consistency, but flavor) 3 cups cheese, 1/3 container of french fried onions, in a casserole dish. Sprinkle remainder of cheddar cheese over the top. Bake until bubbly.
- 2Sprinkle french fried onions over the top and bake until they are golden brown and crispy. This happens quickly, so watch closely, especially if you put on broil.
- 3Cool slightly and serve!