★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
- 1 stick
- garlic cloves, diced
- lime, halved
- lemon pepper
How to Make Lime Garlic Chicken
- 1Mix flour, salt and pepper together in a resealable plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat; set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes, until it starts to change color.
- 4Saute coated chicken strips with butter and garlic for 10 to 15 minutes, until cooked through and juices run clear.
- 5Squeeze lime over chicken and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- 6Serve hot.