★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
6chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
2garlic cloves, diced
How to Make Lime Garlic Chicken
- Mix flour, salt and pepper together in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes, until it starts to change color.
- Saute coated chicken strips with butter and garlic for 10 to 15 minutes, until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Squeeze lime over chicken and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Serve hot.