Lime Cilantro Sauteed Chicken Breast
I throw frozen Chicken Breast in the frying pan on medium heat for this one. They turn out just as well as if thawed. This is a great pairing.
- chicken breasts frozen or thawed
- 1/3 c
- lime fresh squeesed or real lime
- 1/4 c
- fresh cilantro sliced medium to fine
- cloves gralic (optional)
- 1/4 stick
- butter for sauteeing and sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil for sauteeing and sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Lime Cilantro Sauteed Chicken Breast
- 1Over medium heat place Chicken Breast un-thawed or thawed in frying pan to which you fave added a pat of butter and a teaspoon of olive oil. When first side has cooked somewhat, flip to other side. Continue flipping every 3 or 4 minutes. Cook 7 to 10 minutes.
- 2When breast appears 2/3 to 3/4 done add 1/4 stick butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the Lime Juice and Cilantro, to the pan. (Garlic is Optional)
- 3I test that they are cooked through by slicing a little and checking.
- 4Plate the Chicken Breasts and spoon on some of the sauce. Serve with rice, potatoes or your choice. Again -- This works very well for Shrimp, Fish, Breaded Clam sticks or other Sea Food. Margarita Anyone?
- 5Hint: I sometimes prepare the sauce separately by heating in the microwave. You'll need some salt to bring out the lime juice and cilantro. I add some sauce to pan and reserve some for plating. It's What's for Supper? Really.