Lemongrass Chicken Ramen
- 12 oz
- chicken breast or thighs skinless boneless cut into bite size pieces
- 6 inch long lemongrass grated with a microplane grater
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 2 pkg
- chicken ramen noodles
- green onions chopped
- 1/2 c
- fresh cilantro leaves
- oil for frying
How to Make Lemongrass Chicken Ramen
- 1Place the chicken in a large baggie with the grated lemongrasss, soy sauce, and honey. Marinate 30 minutes.
- 2Add oil to pan. Add chicken to pan and cook 5 minutes. Add chopped green onions and cook 3 more minutes.
- 3While this is cooking add 4 cups of water to a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil and add the ramen with the seasoning packets. Cook 4 minutes.
- 4Combine the ramen with the chicken mixture and top with the cilantro.