2 Tbspolive oil
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 1/2 cmilk
1package of knorr creamy pesto sauce mix
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
8 ozpasta, cooked and drained
How to Make Lemon Pesto Chicken
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the chicken, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon juice and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in milk and sauce mix and bring to a boil.
- Stir in cheese.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Toss sauce with hot pasta.