Lemon Pepper Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic Capers
- 8 large
- chicken tenders or 4 boneless breasts
- 2 large
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2/3 - 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 2 - 3 clove
- minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic capers
How to Make Lemon Pepper Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic Capers
- 1Place chicken in a bowl. Cut one lemon in half and squeeze the juice over chicken. Add salt & pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Slice and deseed the remaining lemon and set aside. Mince garlic and set aside.
- 3Remove chicken from fridge. Heat large skillet and give a light drizzle of olive oil. Add capers, garlic, lemon slices, and chicken to skillet. Cook till chicken is cooked through and lightly browned.
- 4Pour into serving bowl. Deglaze pan with a splash of water (or white wine) and pour over chicken. Enjoy !