Lemon herb Chicken Tenders
12 smallboneless skinless chicken breast strips
1 call purpose flour
1 Tbsplemon herb seasoning
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
·salt and pepper to taste
1-1 1/2 colive oil
How to Make Lemon herb Chicken Tenders
- wash off the strips and lightly poke holes into with a fork.
- Put the lemon juice into a bowl, and let the strips sit in the lemon juice for about 5-10 minutes, to soak in the lemon flavor.
- in another bowl add the flour, paprika, a pinch of salt and pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon of lemon herb seasoning. mix well.
- coat the chicken strips well in the flour mixture. You may have to do this twice, to be sure of a good coating.
- heat the oil in a skillet at about medium/med high heat.
- once oil is heated, add the the coated strips to the oil and cook until golden brown, with a slightly yellow tint.
- take out of oil and place on a paper plate, to soak up excess oil. While still hot, dash on a small amount of lemon herb seasoning.
- allow to cool, and enjoy!
Check out my sauce for this recpie as well!