Lemon herb Chicken Tenders
- 12 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast strips
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon herb seasoning
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1 dash(es)
How to Make Lemon herb Chicken Tenders
- 1wash off the strips and lightly poke holes into with a fork.
- 2Put the lemon juice into a bowl, and let the strips sit in the lemon juice for about 5-10 minutes, to soak in the lemon flavor.
- 3in another bowl add the flour, paprika, a pinch of salt and pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon of lemon herb seasoning. mix well.
- 4coat the chicken strips well in the flour mixture. You may have to do this twice, to be sure of a good coating.
- 5heat the oil in a skillet at about medium/med high heat.
- 6once oil is heated, add the the coated strips to the oil and cook until golden brown, with a slightly yellow tint.
- 7take out of oil and place on a paper plate, to soak up excess oil. While still hot, dash on a small amount of lemon herb seasoning.
- 8allow to cool, and enjoy!
Check out my sauce for this recpie as well!