Lemon Herb Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 14.5 oz
- chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- basil, dried and crushed
- 1 tsp
- thyme, dried and crushed
- 1/8 tsp
- chicken breast halves, skinless
How to Make Lemon Herb Chicken
- 1In a bowl mix broth, lemon juice, basil, thyme, and pepper; set aside.
- 2Place chicken on lightly oiled grill rack over medium-hot coals; grill uncovered 20 minutes, turning often.
- 3Brush with broth mixture and grill 20 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with broth mixture.
- 4VARIATION: Herb Broiled Chicken: Prepare as above, then place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- 5Broil 6 inches from heat 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with broth mixture.