Lemon Herb Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
14.5 ozchicken broth
3 Tbsplemon juice
1 tspbasil, dried and crushed
1 tspthyme, dried and crushed
4chicken breast halves, skinless
How to Make Lemon Herb Chicken
- In a bowl mix broth, lemon juice, basil, thyme, and pepper; set aside.
- Place chicken on lightly oiled grill rack over medium-hot coals; grill uncovered 20 minutes, turning often.
- Brush with broth mixture and grill 20 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with broth mixture.
- VARIATION: Herb Broiled Chicken: Prepare as above, then place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with broth mixture.