Lemon Grilled Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 clemon juice
1/4 colive oil
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
1/4 tspblack pepper, coarsely ground
3 lbchicken cut into quarters
How to Make Lemon Grilled Chicken
- In a small saucepan, combine lemon juice, sugar, olive oil, bay leaf, salt, basil, poultry seasoning and pepper.
- Place over low heat and cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place chicken, skin-side down, in a single layer in a 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Pour lemon-juice mixture over chicken.
- Let stand at room temperature 2 to 3 hours.
- Prepare chicken, skin-side down, on grill 4 to 6 inches above heat.
- Grill 7 minutes or until browned.
- Brush with marinade and turn skin-side up and grill about 7 minutes.
- Turn and brush with marinade.
- Continue grilling white meat about 10 minutes longer, dark meat 15 to 20 minutes longer, turning and basting with marinade frequently.
- Makes 4 servings.