4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless, cut up into bite-sized pieces
1/4 colive oil
1 Tbspginger powder
1 Tbspsoy sauce
3 tsplemon juice
1/4 cgreen onion
How to Make Lemon-Ginger Chicken
- Cut up chicken breast into small bite-sized pieces.
- Coat large frying pan with olive oil and place chicken in it to cook until done.
- In a small bowl, mix ginger powder, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt and green onion together until well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto top of cooked chicken and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Top with green onion and serve. Enjoy!