How to Make lemon-fish-pork-chicken/francais
- 1nice filet of white fish, or you can use chicken breast cut and pounded to a 1/4 inch, usually three pieces per breast, I use random chicken breast because the are more cost effective, or the same using pork loin, trimmed.
- 2Dredge protein in flour, dip in egg mixture, sauté in a skillet with a small amount of oil, turn when browned nicely, set protein aside
- 3remove oil from pan, add protein back to pan and place lemon slice on each piece, if using 8 oz. fish place 3 slices on top, put a dollop of butter(salted butter will not spoil if left out to soften) on each lemon, add wine(I use Chablis, but any wine you would drink is suitable, in other recipe's I will explain certain sherries and reds)Add chicken stock, turn stove down just a bit for a minutes, if doing the fish 4 minutes, covered, place fish on plate,
- 4Turn stove to high, let reduce for 30 seconds until it creates a nice sauce, you can add chopped parsley if you have it top protein with sauce, add accompaniments, and enjoy. You will not believe the flavor.
- 5If making multiple amounts, up the liquid a little probable by half.