- 2 pkg
- (12oz ea)frozen cut asparagus..thawed and drained
- boneless,skiunless chicken breast halves...cut into 1/2" strips
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream chicken soup..undiluted
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- curry powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 c
- sliced almonds..toasted
How to Make Lemon-Curry Chicken Casserole
- 1Preheat oven..350..Place asparagus in a greased 11"x7"x2" baking dish;set aside
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2In a large skillet,saute chicken in butter 10-14 minutes or until juices run clear.
Place over asparagus.
Combine soup & next 5 ingredients.Spoon over chicken.
- 3Bake,uncovered,350..35 minutes.
Sprinkle with almonds and return to oven.
Bake until heated through.