Lemon Chicken with Noodles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozegg noodles, no-yolk variety
2chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
1 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Lemon Chicken with Noodles
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 8 minutes, or until just tender; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile place the chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet to an even thickness.
- In a small shallow container, mix the oil, lemon juice, paprika and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken in the mixture to coat both sides.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for one minute; add the chicken.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is opaque; do not overcook.
- Serve over the noodles.