Lemon Chicken with Noodles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- egg noodles, no-yolk variety
- chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Lemon Chicken with Noodles
- 1Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 8 minutes, or until just tender; drain and keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile place the chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet to an even thickness.
- 3In a small shallow container, mix the oil, lemon juice, paprika and pepper.
- 4Dredge the chicken in the mixture to coat both sides.
- 5Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for one minute; add the chicken.
- 6Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is opaque; do not overcook.
- 7Serve over the noodles.