How to Make Lemon Chicken Breasts
- 1In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, garlic, lemon pepper.
- 2Arrange chicken breasts in a shallow glass or porcelain dish or enameled baking pan and pour lemon juice mixture evenly over them; marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for 2-3 hours.
- 3Preheat grddle to 400 F.
- 4Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry; reserve the marinade.
- 5Arrange the chicken on the griddle.
- 6Grill, turning two or three times and brushing with the reserved marinade, until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, 15-20 minutes.