Lemon Chicken and Pasta
1 lbpasta of choice
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast, diced in bite sized pieces
5 Tbspall purpose flour
1 tspsalt and pepper to taste
3 Tbspolive oil
32 ozchicken broth
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
How to Make Lemon Chicken and Pasta
- In large (gallon sized) zip top bag combine chicken, flour, salt and pepper. Shake to coat.
- Start cooking pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet or saucepan heat 3 Tbsp. of oil. Place flour coated chicken in saucepan (just dump the entire contents of bag in saucepan) and brown chicken completely. Careful not to burn the flour!
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to cooked chicken in saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes (or until pasta is cooked) on medium heat.
- Drain cooked pasta. Add capers to sauce, combine. Add pasta and combine. Enjoy!