Lemon Chicken Ala Betty1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 2 tsp
- brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- cooking spray
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Lemon Chicken Ala Betty
- 1Dust with 1/2 cup flour and paprika.
- 2Put shortening in fry pan and brown the chicken; arrange in a greased casserole (grease with cooking spray).
- 3Sprinkle with lemon peel, sprinkle top of each breast with brown sugar.
- 4Slice second lemon and put over chicken, pour on juice of lemon that is grated lemon.
- 5Pour 1 cup chicken broth, stirred with the pan drippings, over the casserole (you can choose not to use the drippings).
- 6Cook at 375 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- 7Serve over wild rice.