Lemon Chicken Ala Betty1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cchicken broth
2 tspbrown sugar
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make Lemon Chicken Ala Betty
- Dust with 1/2 cup flour and paprika.
- Put shortening in fry pan and brown the chicken; arrange in a greased casserole (grease with cooking spray).
- Sprinkle with lemon peel, sprinkle top of each breast with brown sugar.
- Slice second lemon and put over chicken, pour on juice of lemon that is grated lemon.
- Pour 1 cup chicken broth, stirred with the pan drippings, over the casserole (you can choose not to use the drippings).
- Cook at 375 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Serve over wild rice.