Lemon Broccoli Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of broccoli soup
- 1/4 c
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
How to Make Lemon Broccoli Chicken
- 1Cut 4 thin lemon slices; squeeze teaspoons juice from remaining lemon; set aside.
- 2In skillet, in hot oil, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned;remove and set aside.
- 3Spoon off fat.
- 4In skillet, combine coup; milk, reserved lemon juice and pepper.
- 5Return chicken to skillet; top with lemon slices.
- 6Cover, cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring often - Garnish with fresh thyme.