Lemon Broccoli Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)cream of broccoli soup
1 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Lemon Broccoli Chicken
- Cut 4 thin lemon slices; squeeze teaspoons juice from remaining lemon; set aside.
- In skillet, in hot oil, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned;remove and set aside.
- Spoon off fat.
- In skillet, combine coup; milk, reserved lemon juice and pepper.
- Return chicken to skillet; top with lemon slices.
- Cover, cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring often - Garnish with fresh thyme.