Lemon Basil Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- bone-in chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp
- basil leaves
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1 small
- onion, sliced and separated in rings
How to Make Lemon Basil Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 3Add lemon juice to bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- 4Remove skin from chicken, if desired, then place chicken in bag.
- 5Turn bag to coat chicken with sauce.
- 6Arrange chicken in an even layer; sprinkle with basil and seasoned salt.
- 7Place sliced onion over chicken.
- 8Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- 9Bake until chicken is tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
- 10Let stand in bag 5 minutes.