Lemon Basil Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbsplemon juice
4bone-in chicken breast halves
2 tspbasil leaves
1 tspseasoned salt
1 smallonion, sliced and separated in rings
How to Make Lemon Basil Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Add lemon juice to bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Remove skin from chicken, if desired, then place chicken in bag.
- Turn bag to coat chicken with sauce.
- Arrange chicken in an even layer; sprinkle with basil and seasoned salt.
- Place sliced onion over chicken.
- Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- Bake until chicken is tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let stand in bag 5 minutes.