Leftover Turkey or Chicken Casserole, Mom's Recipe
This is a one dish meal.
- 6-8 slice
- leftover cooked chicken or turkey meat
- 1 pkg
- chicken or turkey stuffing mix (or leftover dressing)
- 2 c
- chicken or turkey gravy, leftover or purchased
- 1 small
- can french fried onion rings
How to Make Leftover Turkey or Chicken Casserole, Mom's Recipe
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place sliced turkey or chicken meat in bottom of buttered 9 by 13 inch pan. Set aside.
Mix up dressing or stuffing according to package instructions. Or use leftover dressing. Spoon dressing over meat in baking pan. Pour gravy over ingredients in pan. Crush French Fried Onion Rings a little. Sprinkle over gravy.
- 2Place pan in oven and bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
NOTE: You can add mushrooms, onions, peas, water chestnuts (for crunch), sweet potatoes, or cranberry sauce. Use your imagination and make what your family likes.