Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Tetrazzini
8 ozegg noodles, no-yolk variety, uncooked
2 cpulled, chopped rotisserie chicken
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/4 call purpose flour
1 cchicken broth
1/2 cwhole milk
1/2 chalf and half
2 Tbspwhite wine or sherry
How to Make Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Tetrazzini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cook egg noodles to al dente. Drain. Return to large pot.
- To make the sauce, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and gradually stir in chicken broth, milk, half and half and wine.
Return to heat and bring to a low boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add rotisserie chicken to large pot with drained egg noodles. Stir in sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into greased casserole dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until golden brown.