Leftover Chicken & Creamy Pasta Primavera
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 3 c
- penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp
- zesty italian dressing
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 small
- zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 c
- aspaeagus, fresh & inch cut up
- 1 small
- red pepper
- 1 c
- chicken broth, low salt
- 4 oz
- philly neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese,grated
How to Make Leftover Chicken & Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan as directed.
- 2Heat the dressing in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add in the chicken & veggies. Cook for about 10to 12 mins or until the chicken is done. Make sure to stir frequemntly.
- 3Add in the broth & Neufchatel cheese. Cook for 1 min longer or until the cheese has melted. Also make sure to stir constantly. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- 4Drain the pasta, return to the pan. Add in the chicken mixture & mix lightly. Cook for 1 min more or until heated all the way through.
- 5Note: The sauce will thicken upon standing.