Leftover Chicken & Creamy Pasta Primavera
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
3 cpenne pasta, uncooked
2 Tbspzesty italian dressing
1 1/2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 smallzucchini, cut into bite size pieces
1 1/2 caspaeagus, fresh & inch cut up
1 smallred pepper
1 cchicken broth, low salt
4 ozphilly neufchatel cheese, cubed
1/4 cparmesan cheese,grated
How to Make Leftover Chicken & Creamy Pasta Primavera
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan as directed.
- Heat the dressing in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add in the chicken & veggies. Cook for about 10to 12 mins or until the chicken is done. Make sure to stir frequemntly.
- Add in the broth & Neufchatel cheese. Cook for 1 min longer or until the cheese has melted. Also make sure to stir constantly. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Drain the pasta, return to the pan. Add in the chicken mixture & mix lightly. Cook for 1 min more or until heated all the way through.
- Note: The sauce will thicken upon standing.