Lazy Chicken Cordon Bleau
3chicken breasts, butterflied, then split in half to make 6 thinner chicken breasts
1 cbakin miracle coating mix or italian seasoned bread crumbs
6 slicekraft processed swiss, sliced in half down the center
6 sliceof canadian bacon, sliced in half down the center
·butter flavored cooking spray
How to Make Lazy Chicken Cordon Bleau
- Preheat oven to 375
- Pour 1 cup bakin miracle coating mix or dry bread crumbs into a bowl.
- Spray chicken lightly with some cooking spray and roll in the bakin magic mix.
- Lay chicken on a rack over shallow pan
- Bake for 25 minutes then remove chicken from oven.
- Layer two halves of Canadian bacon over top of chicken, then top with the Swiss.
- Put back in the oven and continue to bake until cheese is melted and ham is warm.