LASAGNA WITH ARUGALA,PESTO,SPINACH AND CHICKEN
Pictures to be posted very soon!!!!
12uncooked lasagna noodles
4 Tbspolive oil
11/2 cfinely chopped onions
36 oz3 12oz packages frozen chopped spinach
41/2 ccooked diced chicken breast meat
1 tspblack pepper
3 cricotta cheese
2 buncharugala (lettuce) about a pound
2 c+2 tbls prepared pesto sauce
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
3 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make LASAGNA WITH ARUGALA,PESTO,SPINACH AND CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 13x9x3-inch casserole or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.partially cook noodles as directed on box.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.Cook onions and garlic until transparent making sure they don't burn.Add spinach and arugala and cook and stir about 5 minutes.Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes and stir in salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese,egg,pestoand parmesan cheese mix until throughly blended.Add chicken mixture until combined.
- Spread 2 tablespoons pesto in bottom of prepared pan.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles,slightly overlapping.Top with 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese.Repeat layers twice.
- Bake 45-60 minutes,or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with a nice salad and hot garlic bread.ENJOY!!!