LASAGNA WITH ARUGALA,PESTO,SPINACH AND CHICKEN
Pictures to be posted very soon!!!!
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 11/2 c
- finely chopped onions
- 4 clove
- 36 oz
- 3 12oz packages frozen chopped spinach
- 41/2 c
- cooked diced chicken breast meat
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 3 c
- ricotta cheese
- 2 large
- 2 bunch
- arugala (lettuce) about a pound
- 2 c
- +2 tbls prepared pesto sauce
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 3 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make LASAGNA WITH ARUGALA,PESTO,SPINACH AND CHICKEN
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Spray a 13x9x3-inch casserole or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.partially cook noodles as directed on box.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.Cook onions and garlic until transparent making sure they don't burn.Add spinach and arugala and cook and stir about 5 minutes.Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes and stir in salt and pepper.
- 4In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese,egg,pestoand parmesan cheese mix until throughly blended.Add chicken mixture until combined.
- 5Spread 2 tablespoons pesto in bottom of prepared pan.
- 6Layer 4 lasagna noodles,slightly overlapping.Top with 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese.Repeat layers twice.
- 7Bake 45-60 minutes,or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with a nice salad and hot garlic bread.ENJOY!!!