- large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted plus more for casserole
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz
- (about 8 slices) swiss cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- white wine
- 1 c
- herb flavored stuffing mix, crushed
How to Make Lady and Sons' Chicken in Wine Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Add the chicken to a shallow buttered casserole and season with salt and pepper to taste. Layer the cheese slices on top.
- 2In a medium bowl, add the soup and the wine. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the cheese. Sprinkle the stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
****If desired, use more butter....ala Paula Deen.