Kitty's Salsa Chicken Bake
2/3 cbaking mix
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 tspvegetable oil
3skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1/2" pieces
1 jar(s)salsa, chunky 16 oz.
How to Make Kitty's Salsa Chicken Bake
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9" square pan with non stick spray.
- Stir together baking mix, water and egg.
- Spread mixture in pan and sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups of cheese
- Cook and stir chicken in oil over medium-high heat until it turns white. Stir in and heat salsa.
- Spoon Salsa chicken mixture over cheese
- Bake 22 - 25 minutes or until the edges turn dark golden brown. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top and bake another 1-3 minutes until cheese melts.