Kitty's Salsa Chicken Bake
How to Make Kitty's Salsa Chicken Bake
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9" square pan with non stick spray.
- 2Stir together baking mix, water and egg.
- 3Spread mixture in pan and sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups of cheese
- 4Cook and stir chicken in oil over medium-high heat until it turns white. Stir in and heat salsa.
- 5Spoon Salsa chicken mixture over cheese
- 6Bake 22 - 25 minutes or until the edges turn dark golden brown. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top and bake another 1-3 minutes until cheese melts.