Kitty's Cheesy Italian Crockpot Chicken
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
3/4 cchicken broth, unsalted
1italian salad dressing mix
2 lbboneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen) - about 3 - 4 breasts
1cream cheese soft 16 oz. carton
How to Make Kitty's Cheesy Italian Crockpot Chicken
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together soup, dressing mix, and 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Rinse frozen chicken enough to remove packaging and place in Crockpot
- Pour mixture slowly over chicken
- Cook on low for six hours
- Using a slotted utensil, remove chicken from cooker and cover with foil.
- Blend cream cheese and 1/4 cup chicken broth together then stir into sauce in cooker
- Carefully replace chicken and turn cooker to high for 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken into small chunks and serve with sauce over your choice of pasta