★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpre-made pizza crust (2 comes in a pkg.)
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
·dried oregano leaves
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cranch dressing
1/2 cfrank's original hot sauce
How to Make King's Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly and season with fajita chicken seasoning. Cube the chicken.
- Combine the ranch dressing and Frank's original Hot and stir.
- Lay pizza crusts on a baking pan and evenly poor sauce mixture and spread with a spoon.
- Evenly spread the cubed chicken, cheeses, and finish off the toppings with a light dusting of dried oregano leaves.
- Your ready to bake! Pre-heat the oven to 350 and bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden.