King Ranch Chicken
1/2 cchopped bell pepper
1/2 cchopped onion
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes, undrained
2 ccooked chicken, chopped
·pam no stick spray
126 inch corn tortillas torn into bite size pieces
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make King Ranch Chicken
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in large saucepan and add bell peppers and onions. Cook about 5 min. until tender.
- Stir in both soups, Rotel, and chicken. Blend well.
- Spray 9X13 baking dish with Pam. Layer 1/3 of tortillas, tomato mixture, and cheese evenly in dish. Repeat layers twice more, ending with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.