Kim's Creamed Chicken
1 lbboneless skinless chicken breast or you can use a can of chunked white chicken
26 ozcan of cream of chicken soup
1/4 csour cream
1-2 cchicken stock
1/2-1 c2% milk
1 Tbspdried parsley flakes
2 tspgarlic powder
2 pkgstove top chicken flavored stuffing
How to Make Kim's Creamed Chicken
- Cut up chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and add to boiling, salted water and boil until white and just cooked through.
- While the chicken is boiling, using a whisk thin the cream of chicken soup with chicken stock, further thin soup with the milk (but don't thin the soup too much with either of the above, since I never measure these ingredients - they are approximate, you may have to tweek recipe just a bit so soup doesn't end up real watery), whisk in sour cream and add parsley flakes & garlic powder and set aside.
- Drain chicken pieces and place pieces in an 8x8 glass baking dish. Take 2 forks and somewhat shred most of the chicken pieces.
- Pour the soup mixture over shredded pieces of chicken in dish and stir around to make sure all is incorporated.
- Place baking dish on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 mins.
- Prepare Stove Top Stuffing according to package directions during the last 5-10 mins of baking. Serve "creamed chicken" over Stove Top Stuffing and Enjoy!