Kims Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 whole
- chicken or package of chicken thighs
- 1 box
- bisquick or generic bisquick baking mix
- salt, pepper, garlic salt ( too taste )
How to Make Kims Chicken and Dumplings
- 1In large cooking pot boil your chicken, add seasonings to the water. I don't measure it I just put it in there.Bring to a boil, let it boil until the chicken is falling off bones.
- 2While chicken is boiling, get dumplings ready. In a bowl take the Bisquick and follow the directions on the back of the box for Dumplings.... it is usually something like 1 cup mix to 1/3 cup milk. I usually double it because I make a huge pot and I LOVE DUMPLINGS!!
- 3Once chicken is cooked remove it from the pot and take the meat off the bones. Caution it will be very very hot. Keep the water ( chicken broth ) boiling though. Add the chicken meat back into the pot with the boiling broth once deboned.
- 4Get your bisquick mix and spoon the dough into the boiling broth. This will thicken up the broth and make dumplings too. Feel free to add more salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste. Cook for about another 10-15 minutes and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. DO NOT FORGET TO ADD THE LOVE!!!