- 1 lb
- chicken tenderloins
- 1 c
- barbecue sauce, your favorite kind
- 3 tsp
- worchestershire sauce
- 2 tsp
- taco seasoning mix (or one packet)
- 1/4 c
- ranch dressing
How to Make Kimber' TexMex Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put chicken tenderloins in baking dish where they fit snuggly. If you use a pan that is too big, the chicken dries out.
- 2Mix all other ingredients in bowl and pour over chicken.
- 3Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
You can use any chicken with this recipe - we have used boneless, skinless chicken breasts as well. You can also use bone in chicken.