KIELBASA KABOBS for a crowd
Peggi Anne Tebben
These are a big hit.
- 4 pkg
- any kind kielbasa sausage(cut in bite size chunks), chicken chunks, beef chunks, etc
- 2 can(s)
- dole pineapple chunks (it matters), reserve 1/2 cup juice
- onions, any kind, cut in bite size chunks
- bell peppers, any kind, cut in bite size chunks
- 1 (16 oz.) box
- whole mushrooms, cut in half from top, down through stem
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- soy sauce
- california style garlic seasoning with parsley
- montreal steak seasoning
- short or long wooden skewers
How to Make KIELBASA KABOBS for a crowd
- 1Make these the day before you plan on cooking them.
- 2It is recommended to soak skewers a few hours before assembling kabobs, so they don't catch fire on grill. I never do because I have them full & this never happens.
- 5Pour the soy sauce, mixed with 1/2 cup of the pineapple juice & brown sugar over them. Put lid on & gently invert them. Do this for a minute or so, until well coated.
- 6Place in fridge overnight, inverting every so often.
- 7When ready to cook, preheat grill to around 350°. Spray with cooking spray.
- 8Lay the kabobs on grill & brush with the marinade. Sprinkle on the seasons.
- 9Close the lid on grill.
- 10Turn the kabobs after about 10 minutes. Brush again & season again. Finish cooking with lid closed, another 5-10 minutes.