KIELBASA KABOBS for a crowd
Peggi Anne Tebben
These are a big hit.
4 pkgany kind kielbasa sausage(cut in bite size chunks), chicken chunks, beef chunks, etc
2 can(s)dole pineapple chunks (it matters), reserve 1/2 cup juice
2onions, any kind, cut in bite size chunks
3bell peppers, any kind, cut in bite size chunks
1 (16 oz.) boxwhole mushrooms, cut in half from top, down through stem
3/4 cbrown sugar
1 csoy sauce
·california style garlic seasoning with parsley
·montreal steak seasoning
30short or long wooden skewers
How to Make KIELBASA KABOBS for a crowd
- Make these the day before you plan on cooking them.
- It is recommended to soak skewers a few hours before assembling kabobs, so they don't catch fire on grill. I never do because I have them full & this never happens.
- Pour the soy sauce, mixed with 1/2 cup of the pineapple juice & brown sugar over them. Put lid on & gently invert them. Do this for a minute or so, until well coated.
- Place in fridge overnight, inverting every so often.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to around 350°. Spray with cooking spray.
- Lay the kabobs on grill & brush with the marinade. Sprinkle on the seasons.
- Close the lid on grill.
- Turn the kabobs after about 10 minutes. Brush again & season again. Finish cooking with lid closed, another 5-10 minutes.