Kids Grilled Chicken Nugget Kabobs !
Let the kids help assemble them... it is a fun family project, and kids tend to eat foods better when they participate in helping to prepare their meal.... You can add or remove any items... Fruits and Veggies help create a healthier choice for the kids!
Cook on grill or in the oven...
This is easy and tasty! Enjoy!
Play With Your Food!
1 pkgchicken nuggets (thawed)
1 can(s)pineapple chunks, fresh (can use canned)
2 largeeach: red apple and green apple (cut into chunks)
1/4 cteriyaki sauce
·(if you are making a large batch of kabobs, or your family really likes this sauce, double the batch)
How to Make Kids Grilled Chicken Nugget Kabobs !
- Put a nugget, a pineapple chunk, and an apple chunk on a skewer, repeat.
Make as many as you need.
- Make the sauce by mixing the two ingredients together.
- Place the kabobs on the grill. Watching carefully not to burn. Turning as needed.
- Serve with rice and a favorite vegetable.
Let individuals spoon some sauce either over the kabobs or onto the plate for dipping in.
- *** You can use plain teriyaki sauce or plain honey.
*** You can also use a honey mustard sauce or barbeque sauce.
Anything your family likes!
- *** Use what ever your family likes... we use all sorts of fruits and veggies!